Looking for a certificate coaching program? How about Rutgers University Leadership Coaching Program!
Today, several workplace leaders and community leaders are taking advantage of coaching programs to enhance their skills. Many are particularly seeking out colleges and universities that now offer training either online or via the traditional setting.
About Rutgers University’s Leadership Program
Rutgers University is an American public research institution of higher learning based in New Brunswick, New Jersey. It is the State University of New Jersey and recognized as one of the leading national public research universities in the country and New Jersey’s top academic health care provider.
The ICF accredits the leadership coach training program offered through Rutgers University’s Continuing Studies Department as an Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP). Individuals who complete program requirements earn a certificate that meets the academic requirements for the ICF’s Associate Certified Coach (ACC) and Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credentials.
The requirements for enrollment into the program include the following:
- A completed application (can be completed and submitted online).
- A 750 – 1,000-word narrative that addresses the questions: “Why are you pursuing an interest in coaching, and why are you applying to this program specifically?”
- Two letters of recommendation from professional colleagues.
- Proof of a Bachelor’s Degree (minimum)
- An electronic copy of the applicant’s resume or a link to his or her LinkedIn profile documents a minimum of seven years of professional experience.
The cost of the program is $10,950, with a deposit of $1,000 due upon notification of acceptance into the program. The balance is paid later at a time approved by the school. Also, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all classes are being delivered entirely online.
Benefits of Enrolling in The Certificate Coaching Program
Why obtain a leadership coaching certificate from Rutgers and not another coach training organization or university? Here are some reasons why according to the University:
- Program is taught by highly qualified instructors, seasoned coaches, and top executives in the business world.
- Participants will earn the most respected credential in Leadership Coaching, through the ICF.
- Rutgers University has been training leaders since 1766.
- Program encourages 100% interactive participation. Activities include practice coaching sessions, online individual and group meetings, and also independent readings.
- Participants will learn how to be totally present, build trust, and establish authenticity with their coaching clients.
- Participants will discover how to apply their developing coaching skills to improve accountability and business performance.
- Participants will explore how to make their insights beneficial for both them and their clients. They will decide how to define and differentiate their business or executive coaching niche and promote their unique brand and value.
- Participants will undoubtedly discover what makes an insightful and effective coach by adequately examining the foundations of coaching and how they’re established upon a thorough understanding of adult learning.
The leadership certificate coaching program at Rutgers University is solid and widely known, and if you are still trying to decide which organization or institution to sign up with? How about checking out Rutgers? Obtaining your coach training from this top-tier university is an excellent way to begin a successful leadership and business coaching career.
Special Bonus – Learn 3 simple ways to become a life coach with the “30-Days to Become a Coach” video toolkit when you fill in the form at the top right and click the “Watch The Videos Now” button. You’ll learn how to change your client’s life in 45 minutes.
Margaret K. Olubiyi
Writer, Coaches Training Blog community