Do you desire pertinent details on how to become certified life coach professionals? Check out the information below if you presently reside in Europe, the Middle East, or Asia and interested in quality coach training.
Getting Certified Through The EMCC
Who is the EMCC? The EMCC, known as the European Mentoring & Coaching Council, exists to develop, promote, and set the expectation of best practice in mentoring and coaching across Europe and beyond for society’s benefit. The organization was founded in 1992 and, at the time, was called the European Mentoring Center (EMC). David Megginson and David Clutterbuck initially founded it, but after the organization was renamed to EMCC in 2002, it grew to five founders. Their vision is to be the go-to” body in mentoring and coaching. The EMCC is active in more than 140 countries and boasts over 40,000 graduates of EMCC accredited training programs worldwide.
There are currently three main globally recognized coaching certifying bodies, and they are the International Coach Federation (ICF), the European Mentoring & Coaching Council (EMCC), and the Center for Credentialing and Education (CCE). These organizations are all unique in their own way. EMCC, for example, accredits individuals to consist of leaders, coaches, mentors, and supervisors, as well as training programs and organizations.
The EMCC accredited/credentialing program is relevant for anyone involved in mentoring/coaching, whether it is just one part of the role or a primary function. He or she can apply for certification or accreditation at the appropriate level, from Foundation to Master Practitioner. The advantage of the EMCC’s accreditation process is that you can join and get credentialed early on in your experience as a mentor/coach.
How to Become Certified Life Coach – EMCC Training Providers
How to become certified life coach professionals depends on some factors. For example, if you are a coach residing in Europe, Asia, Africa, or the Middle East and are also interested in mentoring, earning your certification through an EMCC training program may work great. Depending on where you reside and if the training programs are available via distance education or virtually, here are some training programs/providers that may be of interest to you.
- The Kemnal Academies Trust (TKAT) – United Kingdom. Program offered: Principles of Coaching – Foundation Level. Contact: Chris Clarke, firstname.lastname@example.org
- IDC – Institut de Coaching SA – Switzerland. Program offered: Advanced 1 & 2 – Practitioner Contact: Hélène Aubry Denton, email@example.com | https://www.idc-coaching.com/
- Transcend International Holdings Ltd – Hong Kong. Program offered: Certificate in Professional Coaching Mastery with EIA (FULL EQA Practitioner Level). Contact: Craig McKenzie, firstname.lastname@example.org | https://transcend-intl.com/
- Primary Healthcare Corporation – Qatar. Program offered: Certificate in Coaching, Mentoring and Preceptorship in Primary Healthcare. Contact: Dr. Noora Al-Mutawa | email@example.com
- Grant Thornton – South Africa. Program offered: Coach Development Programme- Practitioner. Contact: Lucy.C.Daykin@uk.gt.com | www.grantthornton.co.uk
- Copenhagen Coaching Center – Denmark. Program offered: Master of Business Coaching (MBC) Contact: Mette Mejlhede, firstname.lastname@example.org | www.copenhagencoaching.dk
- Linkup Coaching – France. Program offered: Coach Professionnel d’Entreprise – Professional Business Coach. Contact: Audrey Plessis, email@example.com |www.linkup-coaching.com
- Coach Transformation Academy (CTA) – United Arab Emirates. Program offered: Advanced Coach Training Program Bespoke Programme Practitioner Level. Contact: Haris Syed | firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking to establish a successful coaching career in Europe or anywhere else, becoming a certified life coach through a reputable and widely recognized coaching credentialing organization like the European Mentoring & Coaching Council is a great place to start.
SPECIAL BONUS — If you would like step-by-step blueprints for generating a massive income from high paying coaching clients, I invite you to claim your FREE ACCESS to the “Life Coach Salary Secrets” video toolkit. Go HERE to get it FREE.
Margaret K. Olubiyi
Writer, Coaches Training Blog community