Suppose you have not yet read the prosperous coach. In that case, I will strongly recommend the prosperous coach kindle edition, which is easy to read, published in multiple languages and it consists of 276 pages, and is available in Kindle edition format for offline reading.
The Prosperous Coach: The Best-Selling Book For Coaches
The highly acclaimed book, The Prosperous Coach: Increase Income and Impact for You and Your Clients, has been one of the most read and talked about coaching resources in the last few years. It has been in the top ten books on coaching on Amazon for over three years and has sold over 50,000 copies worldwide. Authored by Steve Chandler and Rich Litvin, this best-selling resource has helped to transform the way coaching is done.
(NOTE: If you want to learn how to get your first paid clients in the next 28 days, then check out the “Well Paid Coach” webinar. During the webinar, I’ll cover the 6 myths that stop new coaches from making money coaching. Click HERE now to attend the webinar.)
The Prosperous Coach Kindle App – Getting Helpful Information
Amazon has made it so convenient to access this highly acclaimed book in kindle unlimited, and it is easy to download the Kindle app for free on your smartphone, tablet, and other devices.
It is remarkable how the authors share what has worked for them to become successful coaches over the years. They have truly inspired a lot of coaching professionals around the world. One of the most intriguing pieces of information for me in The Prosperous Coach book was the part about creating clients. “Clients are created, not attracted” opened my eyes to a new way of getting coaching clients. The authors in this book made me understand that deep conversations need to happen to reach prospective clients.
I took away a few helpful tips from The Prosperous Coach kindle edition that both aspiring and seasoned coaches need to know to take them to the next level in their coaching business or career.
Every coaching professional needs to learn that:
- Coaching as a business is relational. Relationships need to be established and nurtured.
- One’s current mindset as a businessperson and coach may be preventing one from creating and getting the coaching clients they seek. It is time to shift one’s perspective.
- Clients are created through powerful conversations. These conversations can occur with people you just met, others you have known in the past whom you believe you have something to offer.
- High-paying clients are only created in impactful, life-changing coaching conversations.
- Creating conversations that give the other person a profound and positive coaching experience is vital to coaching success.
- In order to make a lasting impact, there has to be a personal transformation. You want to produce a lasting effect on the lives of people.
- To engage clients, coaches must discuss facts and real-life stories that demonstrate their coaching success, what they bring to the table and how they can support their clients.
Are you interested in knowing more about engaging in deep conversations to help increase your income? Do you want to know what is needed to develop your coaching business with high-performing clients? Clients, who are willing to invest financially to achieve their desired goals? If your answer to one or both is yes, then I highly recommend you download The Prosperous Coach kindle edition on your device and begin reading.
Special Bonus – Learn 3 simple ways to become a life coach with the “30-Days to Become a Coach” video toolkit when you fill in the form at the top right and click the “Watch The Videos Now” button. You’ll learn how to change your client’s life in 45 minutes.
Editor/Writer, Coaches Training Blog community
Margaret K. Olubiyi
Writer, Coaches Training Blog community
Leave a Reply