Nothing happens in marketing until a sale is made and health coaching marketing is no different. Marketing is all about getting new customers and keeping them. If you are a health coach, you will need to have a marketing strategy to succeed. Here are 10 easy-to-implement tips to effectively market and grow your health coaching business:
10 Tips for Successful Health Coaching Marketing
- Partner with large email list owners and offer to cross promote each other’s business. The list owner will advertise your health coaching product or service to their email list and you’ll offer to do the same to your list.
- Nothing in marketing performs as well as your very own list of client emails. Do what you can to encourage clients to provide you with their email address. You can always provide a small incentive like a thumb drive with your business name on it, free information, or an article addressing an area of growing importance. Once you have this email list, communicate to your clients on a regular basis and encourage them to do more business with you.
- Create a blog that caters to a specific health coaching market niche. Update the blog frequently with entertaining posts to excite existing and potential clients. It’s more personal and immediate than a website and keeps people engaged and hopefully coming back for more.
- If you want to increase word-of-mouth fast, do something beyond normal industry expectations. For example, Jack the Health Coach offers fast and affordable health coaching services to clients right on the spot via an app, without having to leave the home, while offering you coffee, cappuccino, and a fresh electronic newspaper.
- Always ask happy clients for endorsements or testimonials and put them on your health coaching website and other marketing collateral. They’re worth their weight in gold. Try to get some recognizable names in your community for additional cachet.
- Offer special bonus packages with your coaching product or service offering. Tie up with corporate sponsors to give away their products as part of the bonus package in exchange for free exposure.
- Offer an incentive for prospective clients (new clients). When individuals are on your website and take interest in your product or service, providing an incentive to buy, for example online coupons or offers, can drive considerable response rates.
- Align your health coaching business with a cause or charity, for example, cancer organizations, kidney societies, and so on. Give back to your community. People appreciate doing business with companies that are helping their communities and the environment and being good corporate citizens.
- Find an angle that makes your work memorable or even controversial. The banning of Mark Twain’s The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, reviewed as ‘trashy and vicious’, was a blessing in disguise. Twain created a poster advertising the ban, which significantly increased sales.
- Post frequently in online message boards/forums relevant to your health coaching business or expertise. Include your signature and offer health tips and valuable advice. Eventually you will begin gaining word-of-mouth exposure as a leader in health coaching. Posting messages with your business information like your website or tagline also helps to increase your search engine rankings and drive traffic to your site.
Implement these health coaching marketing ideas today, and see results by tomorrow. You will be amazed at how easy they can be!
If you’d like to learn how you can get started in Wellness Coaching quickly, check out this FREE step-by-step “Life Coaching Business Blueprint” video toolkit. Just go HERE now to get your life coaching business blueprint videos.
Writer, Coaches Training Blog community