Do you plan to start a life coaching business and need to find a life coaching business plan template free and easy to use? Great, I may have one that might work for you.
Let us begin by understanding what a business plan is..
What is a Business Plan?
If you want to succeed in any business, having a business plan is critical. A business plan is a document that describes when and how an organization will accomplish its objectives over time. It contributes to the overall success of a business. It is interesting how many individuals you see, including coaching professionals try to start or run a business without having a plan. Without a business plan, there is no direction, and the company may end up folding up within weeks or months of starting.
About Life Coaching
Life coaching is based on a future-focused approach. Its purpose is to take the individual from where they presently are to where they want to be in their personal or professional life. The life coaching field is a financially rewarding and enriching field for anyone who has a passion for helping people lead fulfilling lives. The demand for life coaches has grown significantly in recent years due to the immense emphasis that society has placed on self-improvement and personal growth.
Life Coaching Business Plan Template Free For You
Using a business plan template can save you lots of time and especially money when starting a business. The internet is a great place to check out a few samples to help you get started. Over time you are always able to modify your existing business plan as your business grows.
As an independent coaching professional (entrepreneur), you want to ensure that your life coaching business plan includes the right information, like the ones mentioned below.
Here is a life coaching business plan template free and simple to use in guiding you:
Life Coaching Business Plan
- Business Summary
- This is a one page highlighting your business’s mission, vision, goals, or objectives.
- Target Market
- This includes your target audience, the individuals your services or products are intended for, the demographics, size, and market trend. The best way to identify your prospective clients is to have them complete a survey or assessment to determine how best to serve them.
- Marketing Strategies
- How do you intend to advertise your services or products to your target market? You can use various strategies to attract life coaching clients to your business. A few examples are the utilization of social media platforms, content generation, email marketing, podcasting, and more.
- Who are your rivals/competitors?
- How do you differ from others who provide similar services? Find out the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors.
- How do you intend to operate your business?
- Are you planning to run it from home, in an office setting?
- Will you be meeting with clients in person, over the phone, online, or all three? You can highlight how you will effectively serve your life coaching clients.
- Financial Projections
- Your financial forecasts have to do with how much you will need to operate your coaching business. This includes the income statement, cash flow, revenue, and expenses and describes how funds will be utilized.
When you take advantage of the life coaching business plan template free online, you can customize it to your satisfaction. It is a great resource to help you design a plan for your life coaching business with no stress. These templates are easy to use and download on your computer. You are welcome to try the above sample in this article or check out others on the internet.
Would you like an endless stream of new coaching clients? Simply click the image to the right and email and I’ll send you free videos with step-by-step blueprints for generating a massive income from high paying coaching clients.
Margaret K. Olubiyi
Writer, Coaches Training Blog community