Offering life coaching tips the feline way to your clients will undoubtedly help them lead a happy and fulfilling life. It is remarkable how many valuable lessons you can learn from cats, our furry companions. I have invariably been a dog owner all of my life, I never knew much about cats. However, I did have a couple of friends who, over the years lovingly shared their cherished cats’ unique stories with me. It wasn’t until a few months ago after keenly watching a show on the National Geographic channel about big cats that I realized how fascinating they were. Felines especially the domesticated cats appear to be one of the most extraordinary teachers that life naturally has to offer us.
The Feline Way: What Does This Mean?
This term merely indicates the “catlike” way of achieving things; some would indicate the “coordinated” way of implementing things. According to Britannica.com, cats are animals that are finely coordinated in movement. Cats can execute smooth, accurate, controlled motor responses ( they pay careful attention to details and surroundings before making a move) Clients, with the proper tools from their coaches, can learn how to be coordinated in their daily activities like work, school, etc. carefully pondering on decisions to be made before taking action. Doing things the feline way also applies to “not giving up” Say, for example, you observe a cat who jumps from an elevated area and falls on its back, within seconds, it gets right back up and keeps moving. As a coach, you provide your clients with the strategies and tools to get back on their feet and continue pursuing their desired goals. Coaching tips the feline way are a priceless gift from our furry friends.
Life Coaching Tips: The Feline Way That Will Benefit Your Clients
Your clients can typically learn skills from the unique characters of cats that can positively impact their lives. Who knew we could learn this much from our furry companions? I have listed below ten of the best life coaching tips the feline way that will be beneficial to your clients:
- Learn to be optimistic (positive) even when facing challenges. Do not be discouraged.
- Learn from your mistakes and move on.
- Always stay in the present; do not dwell on past hurts or failures.
- Learn to forgive yourself and others: forgiveness good for both your mental and physical health.
- Make an effort to step out of your comfort zone: be a risk taker.
- Find time to pamper self; spend quality time with yourself.
- Learn to deal with life’s distractions by merely ignoring them.
- Be unafraid to stand up for yourself; be assertive and confident.
- Be cautious about selecting friends and making decisions. Before you launch or step out, first do your homework (research).
- Learn to enjoy life; have clean fun
Life Coaches and people, in general, can learn a lot from the lives of cats. They are genuinely fascinating animals and I will encourage every coach to utilize the above listed coaching tips for their clients. Providing clients with these life coaching tips the feline way will help them enjoy a satisfied and successful life.
Hope you took some great value out of this post today! I’d love to hear your feedback, so make sure you leave a comment with your thoughts or questions. And also, you can click on the Twitter button below to retweet this article…Thank you!
Writer, Coaches Training Blog community