Personal Growth Coaching: How To Get Your Life Coaching Clients To Achieve Their Goals

In life coaching and personal growth coaching, helping your clients achieve their goals is key to success. Most of the time your life coaching clients will not know how to get the results they want. In personal growth coaching, you will have to help your clients put goals in writing. Most people have never really set goals, let alone write them down. We will consider a couple of ways to influence your life coaching clients to write down their goals.

Personal Growth Coaching: How To “Break The Ice” Of The Subconscious Mind

Have you ever gone to bed thinking about a problem, then in the middle of the night you woke up with the answer? In personal growth coaching the conscious mind is just the tip of the iceberg. I mean that literally. Your life coaching client’s mind is like an iceberg. You can only see 10% of an iceberg above the surface of the water. That 10% represents the conscious mind. That leaves 90% of the iceberg under water. That 90% represents the subconscious mind. Writing goals down will activate your client’s subconscious mind during their personal growth coaching to find ways to achieve the life coaching goal they are aiming for.

Your Life Coaching Clients Can Only Get So Far On Their Own

Many of your life coaching client’s goals will require help from other people. One personal growth coaching skill will be to help your clients to clearly communicate their goals to others. When your client goes through the process of writing down their goals in personal growth coaching, they will improve at communicating their goals to themselves. Once they have communicated their goals to themselves, then they will improve in communicating them to others.

Helping your life coaching clients to write their goals down is essential for two reasons. One reason is to activate their subconscious mind to help them achieve their goal. The other reason is to communicate their goals to others. Other people must know what your client’s goals are to help your client. Doing this type of personal growth coaching will give your client a skill that will serve them the rest of their life.

Kris Thompson
JTS Advisors Strategy Coach

FREE Video Course: How to Build a High Paying Coaching Business

Facebook comments:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *