I have to admit that after all the life coaching education I’ve received, I’m finally becoming a bit of a cyber coach. I’m, for the first time in my life, seriously looking into online coaching. Certification in the world of life coaching education has always been high quality, but very seldom do you hear about educating coaches to do a ton of business on the Internet. I never thought I’d do it because I’m really so much into the whole ‘organic’ idea of coaching. My life coaching education taught me that technology isn’t the answer to life, the universe, and everything coaching, but in this economy it’s becoming not just a ‘should’ to go Internet but a ‘must’ to do it.
Why Bother Getting an Online Coaching Certification?
- Coaching on the Internet costs $ .0005 every time I upload a video.
- Coaching on the Internet costs $ .00001 for every bulk email I send.
- Internet coaching makes working from anywhere in the world possible.
- The Internet allows you to connect with more people without any extra costs.
- The Internet allows you to be face to face with people that may never have the money or resources to be able to fly out to see you (think about Internet video).
Where was life coaching education when all this was developing?
Resources to Explore: Your Preliminary Online Coaching Certification
- The Internet can facilitate a group conversation (via networks like face book, .ning, and twitter, or blogs with open comments like wordpress).
- The Internet can help you create a more intimate connection with clients (via video conferencing on skype or googletalk, or video distribution via YouTube or 100 other video portals).
- The Internet can get you live with groups of people virtually ‘looking over your shoulder’ on webinars (using gotowebinar or gotomeeting).
Leave a Reply