Viral life coaching marketing provides astonishing results to almost any coaching product or service. It is a vast source of sales leads and targeted traffic.
Simply put, the basic concept of all viral life coaching marketing strategies is to include a freebie in your ad that people can use or give away. The main purpose is to circulate your message or promotion to as many individuals as possible yet not spending any money for promotion or advertising. The message can be in the form of a cool flash game, a funny video, an amusing story and such, which one may pass on to another with your coaching brand or logo or the products description or any other content to help promote your coaching company or its product.
Generally, viral life coaching marketing strategies can be utilized by any coaching business, be it small or big. Any coach can use such strategies provided he or she is willing to devote some time into creating a truly memorable message that appeals to their target market. Viral life coaching marketing strategies done the right way will produce numerous benefits.
Types of Viral Life Coaching Marketing Strategies
The main advantage of viral marketing is that you get a lot of publicity and public awareness about your coaching company or website. You get to generate a flow of traffic that are potential clients and build brand recognition. With a little ingenuity and imagination, plus some incentives or freebies, you can reach out to a great number of people and announce your existence.
1. Writing coaching articles with a resource box. Write articles pertaining to your coaching service or products. Permit your recipients to reprint or copy your articles in their newsletter, website, e-zine, magazine or e-books. Your coaching article must include or display your resource box as well as the option for reprints of articles at the bottom. When you have any affiliate program or promo code, then let your visitors add in an affiliate or promo code identification in your resource box.
2. Using online coaching forums, Facebook groups and discussion boards. When you are capable of setting up a coaching bulletin board or a forum, then you actually have an efficient marketing tool. You can invite and permit online coaches to utilize your discussion board in their websites since many coaches do not have these tools.
Just remember to incorporate your banner or website link at the board’s most visible areas, e.g. the uppermost portion of the web page. If you are not capable of setting up a bulletin board or a forum, then you can browse the Internet for hosting services that allows you to put up one for free.
3. Providing free websites. When you are making use of a dedicated server, you are able to permit coaches to register for a website for free on your own server. And because you gave away some space, you can oblige them or request that they display your banner ad at the uppermost portion of their sites.
4. Distributing free e-books. Permit your website visitors to distribute your e-books for free. Simply include your coaching business ad within the e-book. The Internet provides numerous available tools that allow you to create your very own e-book. Just search the internet!
5. Offering free coaching infographics and templates. If you have the skill and talent for design, then you can create infographics, templates, etc., upload all to your website and allow your visitors to download your infographics or templates for free. Simply display your ad onto your designs. Also be certain that you incorporate a link back to your website in your copyright notice and oblige your recipients to hold intact your copyright notice if they wish to reproduce the materials on their websites or social media accounts.
Keep in mind that your marketing message that will be relayed or transmitted by any type of viral life coaching marketing strategy should be brief and clear; likewise, it should be simple for your visitor to obtain your free item.
In the same way, each free item should carry a very simple message through which a recipient is able to inform his links or friends about it, in order that their contacts can also obtain your free offer and simultaneously be able to view your message then supply you with their email address and names.
Viral life coaching marketing strategies are very powerful marketing tools; nonetheless, these are tools that need to be carefully used with substantial thought. When you are offering something for free, note that it needs to be of good quality, of value and targets the needs of your life coaching market or prospects.
Special Bonus – Learn 3 simple ways to become a life coach with the “30-Days to Become a Coach” video toolkit when you fill in the form at the top right and click the “Watch The Videos Now” button. You’ll learn how to change your client’s life in 45 minutes.
Writer, Coaches Training Blog community