Entrepreneurs Ajit Nawalkha and Vishen Lakhiani launched the Evercoach Masterclass training program for life coaches to learn and gain inspiration from highly successful coaches. The program has truly transformed the learning experience of life coaches by providing video lessons, classes, and complete guides. In today’s post, we are going to discuss who it is for and what it brings to coaches.
Who is it for?
The program is a flexible and immersive e-learning experience for life coaches. It is a unique platform that also allows you to gain insight into the works of the world’s most successful life coaches. Evercoach Masterclasses enable you to gain different perspectives and learn things that will truly transform you as a life coach.
We now know how wonderful Evercoach Masterclass training programs are but who is the program for and who can benefit from this versatile training program?
The Evercoach Masterclass is equally great for beginners and professional life coaches. In those training programs and guides, experts and successful life coaches guide you to understand different perspectives, difficulties, and strategies to become a better life coach. By understanding the methods, techniques, and mindsets of different master coaches, you can curate a path of success for yourself.
It is to be noted, however, the program isn’t for those who need regular feedback for better learning. It isn’t meant for teaching you skills and expertise either. It is aimed at imparting the wisdom and experiences of expert life coaches to the learner. It depends on you how you make the most of these remarkable programs.
Expert coaches offering Evercoach Masterclasses
By enrolling in an Evercoach Masterclass, you can transform your coaching practice and learn from world-class life coaches such as:
- Michael Neil, a famous life coach renowned for working with celebrities, CEOs, and various other high-achieving personalities, who guides you on how to coach leaders.
- Christine Hassler, a best-selling author and a TV host, who explains the fundamentals of life coaching.
- Ajit Nawalkha, the co-founder of Evercoach and the author of the bestselling book The Business Book of Coaching, who sheds light on how to become an impactful business coach.
- Rich Litvin, an internationally renowned coach who has helped high-performing individuals and can help you discover the principles of effective coaches.
- Margaret Moore, a famous expert in the field of coaching psychology, who explains the science and psychology behind coaching.
What are the benefits of the Evercoach Masterclass?
One of the biggest benefits of Evercoach Masterclasses is the convenience factor. You do not have to stop whatever you are doing or travel to another city that offers the program you desire. Instead, you only need to have Internet access. Having Internet access opens the door to endless possibilities that can be fulfilled within your home. There is perhaps no more convenient way to get a coaching education in the Covid-19 pandemic era than through online learning. Other benefits of Evercoach Masterclasses include:
- Evercoach Membership, a coach training-learning-application space that covers all aspects of coaching to enable you to become a world-class coach.
- Evercoach Coaching Methodologies that allow you to learn different proven coaching methodologies by expert coaches. These methodologies help you transform your coaching practice beyond any stretch of your imagination.
- Evercoach Business Training that enables you to go beyond coaching concepts and build a business around your skills, transform the lives of more people, and earn more money.
- Evercoach Coaching Certification that enables you to become a certified professional life coach with more knowledge, skills, expertise, and confidence.
Finally, the best thing about the Evercoach learning platform is that you decide on the program you want to study, the classes you want to take at any certain time, and then you just sign up and begin.