What is a coaching training signature program? Is it something special? Something unique? Something that tells everyone who you are and what you do?
What is a Coaching Training Signature Program?
A coaching training signature program is a product, service, or program that is your top level offering; a program, product, or service that sets you apart from the competition.
If you don’t already have a coach training signature program, you should seriously consider creating one. It can help take your coaching business to the next level. It can increase your exposure, influence, and income. Having a signature training program can brand you as an expert, as the go-to coach in your segment of the coaching industry.
5 Steps to Creating a Coaching Training Signature Program
- Start with a few questions. Where have you had the most success as a coach? With what types of clients have you had the most success? What is the problem that you are able to solve better than others? If you have something you can hang your coaching hat on, that would be something to build your program around.
- The next step is to do your due diligence. You can’t just start building a program without doing some research. Look at what others coaches have done, get feedback from your clients, send surveys out to potential clients, and gather as much data as you can. You need to determine whether clients will want what you have to offer, and whether they will pay good money for it.
- Once you have determined that you have a viable product, you need to create solutions to the problems. Multiple solutions work best and offer a greater perceived value. Since you have probably achieved some success in your coaching career, it also helps to analyze what you have done in your one-on-one or group coaching sessions.
- The next step is to actually create the product. You have a few options for this step. You can create a book, an e-book, a DVD, a CD, a seminar, or some combination of these. The more professional your product appears, the more likely it will have perceived value to potential customers. You don’t need to spend a fortune on the product, but books with a plethora of typos and DVDs with grainy images won’t help sell your coaching training signature program.
- The final step is to market your product. You probably already have some experience with marketing your business; you need to do the same for your program. You need to explore every avenue of promotion – website, social media, word-of mouth (through clients and peers), networking, and traditional advertising.
Your Coaching Training Program is a Hit!
If your coaching training signature program starts selling big, you have certainly made it to the pinnacle of coaching. But, most products have an expiration date, even successful ones, and to be really successful, it is best to continue developing programs and products that keep you at the forefront of the coaching industry. If you can do this, you are going to make tons of money, and get worldwide recognition as a coach!
Special Bonus – Learn 3 simple ways to become a life coach with the “30-Days to Become a Coach” video toolkit when you fill in the form at the top right and click the “Watch The Videos Now” button. You’ll learn how to change your client’s life in 45 minutes.
Writing Team, Coaches Training Blog Community