What do you learn with accredited health coach training? Well, for one thing, you learn how to be a health coach. With accredited health coach training, you can get a start on the knowledge and skills needed to make your name in the health coaching field.
What is Accredited Health Coach Training?
An accredited health coaching program is accredited by one of the governing bodies of the industry. There are several governing bodies to look for. The International Coach Federation (ICF) is one of the leading organizations in the industry and supports coaches around the world. The National Society of Health Coaches (NSHC) is another important governing body.
Make sure the program you take is accredited by one of the big organizations in the industry. Without this crucial association with a leading governing organization, your accreditation may not be worth much. You can be a coach without any training or accreditation, but in an increasingly competitive industry, more potential clients will be looking for evidence of proper training and education.
Where to Get Accredited
There are numerous programs located online. Looks for ones that work under the guidelines of one of the governing bodies, but also look for one that fits your budget and schedule. Here’s a checklist for selecting the right program:
Top 12 Checklist for Selecting the Right Health Coaching Program
- How well qualified are the trainers?
- Is the health coach training accredited with a coaching association?
- Does the program provide distance learning?
- Does the training fit your schedule?
- Does the training fit your budget?
- Does the accredited health coach training also provide help on building your business and practice?
- Is there any money back guarantee?
- Does the program offer support after the training is completed?
- Does the program have good reviews and positive testimonials?
- Is it easy to call and talk to someone about the program?
- Does the accredited health coaching training program have the right focus or specialty for you?
- What does it take to graduate from the program? Is there an evaluation at the end? There should be!
Become a Health Coach
As more attention is given to preventative care, the health coaching field will become even more integral in people’s lives. It is a field that is growing and expanding. Doctors are beginning to recognize the importance and value of a health coach. Individuals are struggling to get healthy, lose weight, eat healthy in an unhealthy world, and to ward off the effects of aging. Working with a health coach is one of the most effective ways for people to become the person they long to be.
There is a growing demand for health coaches and getting the right accredited health coach training will put you on the cutting edge of a health revolution. If you are looking for a way to have a rewarding career that offers the opportunity to become financially successful while also helping people reach their health dreams, get started on your health coaching career right now.
Writing Team, Coaches Training Blog Community