The Boston Career Coach is the name of a coaching practice in the Boston, MA area. You can check out his website at thebostoncareercoach.com or read on to find out more.
Who is the Boston Career Coach?
The coach behind the moniker is Tom Jackson. His coaching focuses on identifying, reassessing, and strengthening the capabilities of his clients so they are better able to meet the needs of the Boston area economy and job market.
His coaching focuses on specific areas of coaching. Here are a few key factors that enable him to achieve results and find outcomes for his clients.
His practice is filled with relevant and expert communication practices – interviews, presentations, questioning, negotiating, and self-descriptions. Communication also includes role plays, written and verbal interactions, and videos.
Learning mindfulness allows the individual to drop persistent preoccupations and clear space for focused thinking. Short meditations are a crucial part of improvement and success.
Analysis and Feedback
Coach Jackson begins each meeting with an opportunity for analysis of the previous session – what worked, what didn’t work, what was learned, what obstacles were overcome, what obstacles remain, and what issues need more attention.
The Boston Career Coach follows a set list of best practices that ensures his clients receive the best coaching. These include, but are not limited to:
- Range of assessments on fields of interest, job market growth, future career goals, and more.
- Assessment of past work experience, including satisfaction, performance, and relationships.
- Think outside the box – consider a range of possibilities and opportunities outside the client’s training and experience.
- Survey of interests, values, expectations, and motivations which can be used to help the client pursue the right career path.
The Boston Job Market
Boson has a very competitive job market – according to Best Places Us News Rankings, the average salary in Boston is nearly $15,000 higher than the national average, and the unemployment rate is 1.4% lower than the national average. Health care, financial services, insurance, and scientific fields are the main drivers of the job market.
Because the job market is strong and competitive, individuals may need an advantage when seeking out the right job or career. This is why people who are looking for a job or considering a career change should consider using the services of a career coach such as the Boston Career Coach.
Why Use a Career Coach?
Here are four good reasons to use the services of a career coach:
- You receive personalized advice.
- You get the opportunity to identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- You are able to experiment, practice, and improve (on both your strengths and weaknesses).
- Boston career coaches know the local market and can help you navigate your ultimate career path
The Boston Career Coach helps his clients by adhering to the belief that two heads are better than one. Clients use “his head” to increase creativity, openness, and knowledge. This is why communication is so important – two heads working together with an open line of communication are more likely to see improvement and achieve the desired outcomes.
SPECIAL BONUS — If you would like step-by-step blueprints for generating a massive income from high paying coaching clients, I invite you to claim your FREE ACCESS to the “Life Coach Salary Secrets” video toolkit. Go HERE to get it FREE.
Writing Team, Coaches Training Blog Community