Making an online coaching video can seem like a difficult task for individuals who are technology challenged. But, with the right resources, it can be done by even the least technologically skilled among us.
4 Reasons Why You Need Online Coaching Videos
Coaching is a competitive business – anything you can do to increase exposure is good. Making and posting videos online will bring you more exposure and help you sell yourself and your coaching services.
#1 YouTube is a good search engine. Most people don’t think of YouTube as a search engine, but it is. It’s even more widely used than Google when the question starts with, “how to.”
#2 YouTube is global. If you are only concerned with coaching is your geographic area, then you probably don’t need a video. However, if you plan on moving some of your business online, then you need to reach the world! A well-done online coaching video is a great way to brand and market yourself around the globe.
#3 Videos allow you to show your personality to the world. Your personality can be a major factor in potential clients choosing to use your services.
#4 Coaching lends itself to alternate streams of income – and videos are a great way to promote books, DVDs, group coaching, seminars, workshops, and other additional products offered by coaches.
The Top 5 Resources for Making an Online Coaching Video
This list is in no particular order (that’s why they aren’t numbered), and there are other efficient video creation tools available – exclusion from this list is not a negative rating. This list gets you started in your search for a good video creation tool.
- Animoto. You add photos or videos, select a style, add music from their in-app library, add captions and titles, and Animoto will splice your clips together and add filtering effects. It doesn’t get much easier than this! It’s free to try, but has various monthly plans if you like it.
- Videoshop. Another easy editing tool. This one will cost you a couple bucks for the download and serves as a very beginner-friendly video editor. However, it does seem to have more features, which can be incredible or intimidating, depending on your technical wizardry.
- Moovly. Great for any type of video – you can use your own images or videos, or create animated videos. They have various templates to select from, and they have a free trial license so you can check it out and see if it works for you before you buy.
- iMovie App. This one is for iPhones and iPads. It’s a $5 download and it works in similar ways to the other editing tools. Like Videoshop, you get to make numerous creative decisions along the way. It comes with various themes and styles to use when making your online coaching video.
- Magisto. It’s a free app and it costs .99 to download one video. They also offer premium memberships. Magisto works in a similar manner to the others on this list while offering plenty of styles, songs, filters, and effects to make that perfect online coaching video!
Would you like an endless stream of new coaching clients? Simply click the image to the right and email and I’ll send you free videos with step-by-step blueprints for generating a massive income from high paying coaching clients.
Writing Team, Coaches Training Blog Community