Online coaching weight loss success – can you offer that to prospective clients? If you can, you are on your way to fame and fortune! Well, maybe not fame and fortune, but certainly recognition and respect in specific circles and very good stream of income!
Everyone Wants to Lose Weight
Ok – perhaps not everyone wants to lose weight, but plenty of people need to drop a few pounds. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the percentage of adults 20 years and over who are overweight in 70.7%. The percentage who are obese is 37.9%. To be considered overweight, and individual must have a body mass index (BMI) of between 25 -29; those with a BMI of 30 and over are considered obese.
Americans are fat and getting fatter. It’s not easy to lose weight in fast food nation. It’s difficult even for people who try to eat healthy – much of food supply is loaded with excess sugar, hidden sugars, chemicals, and other additives and fillers.
Online Coaching = Weight Loss Success
Because people are having a hard time losing weight, and because people are often rushed for time, there is a huge role for online coaching when it comes to weight loss and proper nutrition. Becoming an online coach – weight loss specialty, puts you in the driver’s seat for tapping a huge market.
Online Coach – weight loss success for your clients means you have the potential for a great career in coaching!
Starting an Online Weight Loss Coaching Business
Here are a few steps to get you started in the online coaching weight loss business:
- If you already are a weight loss or health coach, just move all or part of your business online.
- If you are just starting out, create a brand or logo that you can use across all forms of media – social media, website, books, articles, DVDs, coaching programs, etc. This brand will identify you to your clients and to any future clients.
- Identify your target market – can they pay for your services, is it a large enough group, and do you have the outcomes they seek?
- Create your products. One-one-one coaching, webinars, email coaching, video coaching, books, DVDs, and any other products you can offer. You can offer some for free and then price the others to best reach your market and establish your reputation.
- Establish your online presence. Your online coaching weight loss website should be professional, easy to navigate, attractive, and filled with information.
- Begin marketing. You market with articles, guest blogs, ads, and any other method that will get people to click on your website. You should also create an email list and send out periodic email newsletters with free information that will get potential clients to visit your website for more information.
- Move your business forward every month, or week, or day. Take a break here and there to reset, but the best business owners are always thinking ahead. To have a successful online coaching weight loss business, you need to stay one step ahead of the competition, offer valuable free information, attract new visitors to your website, retain past visitors, turn visitors into paying clients, and have the outcomes for which clients will pay!
Would you like an endless stream of new coaching clients? Simply fill out the form to the right with your first name and email and I’ll send you free videos with step-by-step blueprints for generating a massive income from high paying coaching clients.
Writing Team, Coaches Training Blog Community