There are many ways to promote your best life coach certification programs – the only way to know which ones are best for your coaching practice is to test. Here are some tips for getting clients without spending a fortune!
12 Surefire Ways to Market Your Best Life Coach Certification Programs
Use these techniques to drive targeted clients to your coaching practice. Effective promotion of your best life coach certification programs will make a difference between your coaching practice sitting idly and a coaching practice that drives leads and clients for your business every single day.
- Tell everyone you know that you are launching a new life coach certification program AND ask them to tell everyone they know. Word of mouth is a great way to promote your coaching business, especially if your business is local. And best of all, it’s FREE!
- Join your local chamber of commerce (especially if most of your clients will come from your local area). Networking won’t get you clients over night, but you never know where you’ll find them – and where you’ll find others to help promote your coaching practice. Plus, you’ll also get access to a variety of services, discounts, expert knowledge, etc.
- Advertise in your local newspaper. Many local newspapers have lifestyle sections, and this is a great and cost-effective way to reach customers in your area!
- Distribute flyers and hand out business cards whenever possible.
- Advertise in magazines your clients read. Special interest magazines are a great way to target your advertising – and reach the exact people who need and want what your coaching practice offers.
- Create a website. Whether your business is local or global, putting your business online is a must these days. Even if you don’t sell anything that can be bought online, you can provide valuable information on your best life coach certification program to prospective clients through the Internet.
- Promote your website in all of your literature – business cards, stationary, emails, etc and on social media.
- Learn how to ‘optimize’ your website to get free traffic on major search engines such as Google and Yahoo. You can select specific keywords that clients use in the coaching industry, and you can promote your business worldwide – or just in your city.
- Use Pay-Per-Click advertising on Google and Yahoo. You can select the keywords your clients use to find information they are looking for, and pay each time they click on one of your ads. You can set the amount you pay for each click, test your ads quickly, and gain visibility quickly in major search engines (getting high rankings for free does take some time though).
- Advertise in print and email newsletters your clients read and websites they visit. This is another great way to get your coaching business in front of the right people, without spending a fortune. Offer free information (a mini-course or webinar, a newsletter, a how-to e-book on life coaching, etc.) to increase the response rate.
- Write articles and submit to magazines, newsletters, and websites to share your knowledge and make yourself an expert in life coaching. Establishing credibility and gaining visibility will make people want to engage you as a coach!
- Create a follow-up plan to stay in touch with people who respond to all of your ads. The more you can keep your business in front of potential clients, the more likely they will be able to find you when they are ready to buy your best life coach certification programs.
Would you like an endless stream of new coaching clients? Simply click the image to the right and email and I’ll send you free videos with step-by-step blueprints for generating a massive income from high paying coaching clients.
Writer, Coaches Training Blog community