Aggressive gorilla time management coaching performance tactics by force is the only way to whip unaccountable coaching clients into shape by pushing them beyond their lazy resistance levels and into clients who become super powers for action and results, and get the things done that they always resist by kicking and screaming when they need to do the dreaded tasks that they fear.
Sometime missing a deadline set by your superiors or your customers when getting timely results isn’t optional no matter the excuses you always seem to invent for your lack of follow-through.
The reason why you hire a performance coach and pay him the big bucks is to increase your performance in the important areas in your life where you lack serious discipline and accountability. The key coaching advice here is that you need to accept the coaching without taking the gorilla tactics your performance coach uses with you personally.
What does gorilla coaching performance tactics mean?
Gorilla performance coaching tactics assumes you’re committed and want more: to be more, get more, more money, be more places, do more, have more, become more, get more love, end bad relationships, and whatever it is you want to change but you find it difficult to get the results you want on your own.
Gorilla coaching time management:
1. Rejects your lazy excuses like: I’m unorganized. You’re covering up the real cause for your lack of performance, results, and accountability. Stop lying to yourself and your coach because you’re on a very slippery slope!
2. Keeps you 100% accountable for every commitment you make and pushes you beyond what you’d normally do without your coach. Your performance coach must never step over any commitment you break no matter how trivial it may seem to you because if he does, that’s your opportunity to take back control from your coach. You need to realize you’re like everyone else and that’s you’re naturally lazy and you don’t like getting out of your comfort zones even though if you would break out of your limiting bonds with time management coaching performance you’d experience a much richer life for you and the people closest to you.
3. Forces you to deal with the real causes for your lack of performance and good use of your time in getting what you want and holds you accountable for transforming your negative patterns into new and positive behaviors. You may resist change, but realize this change I’m talking about here is necessary for you, your family, your company, and everyone who depends on you for support, results, as well as their performance and results where you’re the bottleneck.
What’s the big impact of you not fruitfully taking advantage of your time?
Time is a terrible thing to waste, and realize you’ll never get it back. Performance coaching helps you to get in touch with the impact of your lack of time management discipline has on you, your life, your coach,, your company, the amount of money you’ll make, and countless other terrible and negative results you experience because you don’t follow-through on key areas of your life or projects as you say you will.
Nasty lifetime consequences and impacts on you and your life time management coaching performance can help you avoid include:
• Crushed self esteem because you stop believing in your ability to get things done, and then you become a very broke and unhappy person. The truth is that you may never get out of this bottomless pit of self esteem without performance coaching.
• Damaged relationships because people in your life stop trusting in your word, and then the opportunity for you to become the person you envision is lost forever and you become confused about the role you should play in your relationships with your loved ones and colleagues.
• Stuck in the same place the rest of your life because no one wants to follow you because you can’t be trusted and since you never deliver on what you say you’ll do, why should anyone follow a person like you?
• Racing in the wrong directions in your life from fear because you avoid taking responsibility for your lack of results in important areas of your life, and then you completely loose your sense of self direction.
Certified JTS Accountability And Strategy Coach