If you are looking for a career coach conference I hope the following information is helpful to you, as well as other coaches looking for a conference.
Benefits of Career Coaching Conferencing
- It’s a great place to network and to meet peers, contacts, and overall just to have a great time.
- Increases your knowledge base giving you new coach tools and techniques you can incorporate into your practice.
- It energizes you as you interact with coaches from all over the country or world depending on what sort of conference you attend.
- It is a wonderful place to find new business opportunities, initiate career ideas and to be able to collaborate with other like minded coaches.
- If you are interested, it could provide a means to find others to partner with in your business.
Where to Find a Career Coach Conference
- I came across this site called Peer Resources–www.peer.ca/coachevents.html. It has a list of various different conferences, training seminars, workshops and events. If you are looking to find a career coach conference or some other kind of coaching conference, this is a great place to look, as they provide a long list of different conferences taking place on different dates and in different locations. From all I can tell, you can list your event there as well, however, you may have to be a member of the Peer Resources group. I found this site to be a good resource for finding not only career coach conferences but also all sorts of coach conferences.
- If you are a member of the International Coach Federation they list a number of different conferences you can attend. You can find the schedule for such events on their website
- If you are looking specifically for a career coach conference then the Career Thought Leaders Conference and Symposium is worth checking out. The last one was held in Baltimore, Maryland, in March 2011. I know this is after the fact, but you may want to plan on attending next year. It seems like a good conference for all those in the career coaching industry including career coaches, resume writers, and any others working in that field.
I highly recommend going to a career coach conference, or any other coaching conference for that matter. The price might be a little invasive but the benefits far out-weigh the cost—they are empowering and if you get the opportunity to go to one, be sure to jump at the chance.
Spiritual Growth Coach
Writing team, Coaches Training Blog Community