Online life coach certification training is one way to prepare yourself for a career as a life coach. So much is found online today, and it’s no different with coach training. Many life coaching certification programs are found and conducted online. This make it easier for you…and anyone to get trained – fast!
Why You Should Get a Life Coach Certification
A 2012 ICF (International Coach Federation) study found that coaching generates an estimated $2 billion (US dollars) revenue worldwide. Though all coaches aren’t getting rich, there is money to be made in the industry. Coaching has grown considerably, it continues to grow, and the future foresees more expansion for the coaching industry.
Another reason you should consider online life coach certification training is that coaching makes an impact in the lives of people all over the world. People hire coaches, whether they are life, wealth, wellness, business, leadership, career, or executive coaches, because of the positive differences they can make in their personal and professional lives.
After Completing Online Life Coach Certification Training
Once you have completed online life coaching certification training, you are ready to begin your career as a life coach. With your certification, you are ready to:
- • Start your own life coaching practice
• Work with another life coach
• Find a job with a large coaching firm
• Find a job with a large corporation
• Conduct individual and group coaching sessions
• Offer workshops and seminars
• Offer online coaching through email and webinars
• Create your own life coaching program which you can market and sell online
• Create DVDs to sell
• Find your own niche within the life coaching field.
How You Help Clients as a Life Coach
Once you have completed your online life coach certification training, you are ready to help clients. You help clients with:
- • Identifying and clarifying their goals.
• Help clients overcome obstacles to their goals, such as fear, anxiety, and behavior.
• Assess clients and then assist them in taking the steps necessary to control their destinies.
• Work with clients to modify their behavior.
• Work with clients to support and encourage their personal growth.
Why Take an Online Coaching Course?
Online life coach certification training offers flexibility – you can take courses around your schedule. Most people who decide to become a coach are already working. Many have families. Being able to take coaching courses that fit your schedule and go at your own pace makes it more likely you will finish and actually become a life coach.
Online training is also more convenient. You don’t have to drive anywhere – all you have to do is make some time around your schedule and turn on your computer. Online life coach certification training allows you to learn the skills and knowledge needed to become a life coach on your terms, at your desired pace, while fitting in with your schedule.
With all the coaching courses offered online, you have no excuse not to follow your dreams and become a life coach. Get online now and start your future.
Special Bonus – Learn 3 simple ways to become a life coach with the “30-Days to Become a Coach” video toolkit when you fill in the form at the top right and click the “Watch The Videos Now” button. You’ll learn how to change your client’s life in 45 minutes.
Writing Team, Coaches Training Blog Community