Whole life coaching is coaching for the whole person – it encompasses all aspects of an individual’s life. It is for the client seeking growth, excellence, and high performance. It is for clients seeking fundamental changes in their lives.
Whole life coaching is for the client seeking to become greater than the sum of their parts – to be the best whole person they can be.
Life coaching is one of the simplest and most effective ways to make progress in your life. Life coaching doesn’t try to “fix” problems – it removes obstacles and maximizes potential. Whole life coaching works with the “whole” you and helps to create balance and symmetry in life.
Follow Your Bliss
Joseph Campbell, noted mythologist and author wrote:
“Follow your bliss. If you do follow your bliss, you put yourself on a kind of track that has been there all the while waiting for you, and the life you ought to be living is the one you are living. If you follow your bliss, doors will open for you that wouldn’t have opened for anyone else”
Whole life coaching is all about following your bliss and creating the life you want. You only have one life to live – you might as well make it a good one!
What Will Whole Life Coaching Do For You?
If you are ready to write your own rules and create the life you have always wanted, whole life coaching is the answer. Life coaching is not a magic pill for leading a successful and fulfilling life, but it does perform a little magic in most clients’ lives It will:
- • Give you the tools and knowledge to shape a new and exciting future
• Help you discover who you are and who you want to become
• Help you find your inner creativity
• Identify, clarify, and connect you with your goals
• Help you create a strategic plan to achieve those goals
• Offer support, inspiration, and motivation to become the person you were born to be
Why Work With a Whole Life Coach?
Think of the 4 “P’s” when working with a whole life coach:
- Prioritize. Learn how to place various aspects and responsibilities in their proper place by prioritizing and organizing your life. Placing value and importance on the many different hats we all wear will help to reduce stress, make your life more efficient, and create more quality time for work or pleasure.
- Planning. Learn how to get a clear vision of where you want to be and how you want to get there. Learn how to find balance between your work and your personal life. Planning is all about creating goals and developing a strategic plan to reach those goals.
- Purpose. Whole life coaching helps you find meaning in your life and work. With meaning and purpose comes fulfillment and satisfaction in all aspects of your life.
- Peace of mind. When you are in control of your life and destiny, you are usually at peace. Peace of mind comes from knowing that you are living your life well, in harmony with work, family, friends, leisure, and humanity.
Life coaching that works with the whole client not only improves the pieces of a person’s life, it helps put those pieces in balance and create an entirely new person.
Writing Team, Coaches Training Blog Community