Where can you find accredited life coach training online? Well, it’s a rhetorical question. I’m sure you know the answer; the answer is right there in the question. Where can you find accredited life coach training online? Online – that’s where!
Accredited Life Coach Training Online
It’s the 21st century, the digital age, the age of computers – you can find almost anything online, and accredited life coach training is no exception. You can attend classes, learn the needed skills, and earn your certification with accredited life coach training online. It can be convenient, affordable, and worth the time and money if becoming a life coach is your goal.
Life Coaching is a Booming Business – Get Online Training
Life coaching is one of the fastest growing businesses in the world. People across the globe are seeking ways to improve their lives and reach their goals and dreams. By becoming a life coach, you get the pleasure of helping others succeed and working with them to find happiness in life, while being rewarded with a successful and satisfying career. It’s a win/win situation!
What is an Accredited Training Program?
Coaching programs are accredited by various governing bodies. Though the coaching industry is not highly regulated under a single governing body, there are organizations which oversee the industry. When selecting a coaching program, you want to look for an accreditation. This helps to ensure that the program is living up to a specific set of standards, and is offering high quality education.
The International Coach Federation (ICF)
The International Coach Federation (ICF) is the largest coaching association of coaches with nearly 9,000 members. The ICF is a leader in establishing coaching competencies and ethical standards for coaches. The ICF accredits both coaching programs and individual coaches. So – as a new coach, you want to look for a program that is accredited by the ICF, and then work to get your ICF accreditation when you are established as a life coach. If a program offering accredited life coaching training online is accredited by the ICF, it is probably a great choice!
Combining Online and In-Person Training to Become a Coach
Here are the 5 most important steps to becoming a life coach – they require both an online and an in-person experience:
- Get a college degree. Now, you don’t really need one to become a coach. But, c’mon, it’s the 21st century and just having a high school diploma isn’t going to get you much respect. You can attend classes in person or take online classes to work toward your degree.
- Take coaching classes through an accredited life coach training online program. Make sure it’s accredited. You can take classes online to fit into your schedule.
- Make sure to get some mentor coaching. This can be done through your coaching program – make sure they offer it before you sign up.
- Get your certification. Getting a certification through the ICF gives you the cred to call yourself a real life coach. You can be one without it, but that piece of paper backs up your claim!
- Attend seminars and webinars, read books, and watch DVDs. You must constantly and consistently pursue education. This can be done online (webinars, DVDs, books) or in-person (seminars and workshops).
With your accredited life coach training online, your certification, and your continuing education, you are prepared to face the world as a coach, and begin helping others achieve their goals and dreams. Your accredited life coach training online gives you the chance for a dynamic and exciting, not to mention financially rewarding, new career.
Special Bonus – Learn 3 simple ways to become a life coach with the“30-Days to Become a Coach” video toolkit when you fill in the form at the top right and click the “Watch The Videos Now” button. You’ll learn how to change your client’s life in 45 minutes.
Writing Team, Coaches Training Blog Community