What is virtual health coaching software? Can it help you grow and expand your coaching business? If you are a health coach, have you expanded your business to include online coaching? If not – why not?
Your Health Coaching Business Should be Online
Have you said to yourself: “I don’t really need a website.” Or, “I don’t know anything about running an online business or using social media or setting up an email newsletter, or posting videos of my training.”
These are some of the most common excuses coaches use to justify the fact that they don’t have an online presence. It’s time to go virtual – your competitors have either done it, are working on doing it, or planning on doing it soon!
What is Virtual Health Coaching?
Virtual health coaching merely means that you have moved a portion of your business online. When you do this, you can reach a wider range of people and expand your target market. Virtual health coaching software are the tools used to move your business onto the Internet and connect with people who might need your services all around the world. Online coaching also means you can reach these individuals for a lower price, allowing more of them to take advantage of your coaching talents and skills.
How to Use Virtual Health Coaching Software
Ways to use virtual health coaching software includes:
- Use video chat technologies such as Skype.
- Create an email list of individuals interested in health coaching.
- Use that email list to generate and publish an online newsletter.
- Build a attractive and effective website that informs and educates.
- Post videos of your coaching techniques for clients, potential clients, and anyone who may be interested in health coaching.
- Keep in constant contact with your clients to encourage, support, motivate, assess, and receive feedback.
What Types of Virtual Health Coach Software are Needed?
You certainly need more than a personal appointment calendar (though this sure helps you stay organized). Here are a few basics of finding the right virtual health coaching software so you can get online and build your client base.
- Video chat technologies – so you can have virtual coaching sessions. You can charge a little less as an incentive for your potential clients.
- Information sharing technologies. You want software through which you can access data on all your connected devices. On the go or in your office, you want to be connected.
- Video and graphics software so you can create online graphics (great for promotions) and videos (for posting online). Giving clients and potential clients access to your coaching skills via video is one of the best ways to get connected and stay connected to them.
- Email marketing software, such as Constant Contact. It lets you build an email list and keep subscribers up to date with new information on your services.
Though most software is not made exclusively for the health coaching industry, there are many different types of virtual software that can be used as virtual health coaching software. If you are not already conducting business online, it’s time to kick yourself in the butt and get going.
Hope you took some great value out of this post today! I’d love to hear your feedback, so make sure you leave a comment with your thoughts or questions. And also, you can click on the Twitter button below to retweet this article… Thank you!
Writing Team, Coaches Training Blog Community