Monarch Health Coaching is a wellness coaching practice located in Nashua, New Hampshire. The practice is run by Sue Nordemo, a certified health coach and a Hilton Johnson Health Coach Training graduate.
Who is Sue Nordemo?
Sue has been a practicing RN since 1965. She has been a certified hypnotist for over 18 years, and is a certified Hypno coach and a health coach. She recently became certified to work with a program called Bariatric Surgery for the Mind, a program for obese individuals and the pre and post bariatric surgery patient. She is experienced with a wide range of health issues and is dedicated to bringing wellness into the lives of each and every client.
What is Monarch Health Coaching?
Monarch Health Coaching is dedicated to helping clients work, not on illness, but on wellness. They offer individual and group plans within several different modalities.
- Health coaching. Helps clients identify and prioritize their goals, and then create a series of action steps to reach those goals. It’s about the power of improving an individual’s health through the power of coaching, support, and accountability
- Hypno coaching. Helps clients tap into the power of their own inner mind. It works with behaviors, emotional attitudes, beliefs, and fears to help you overcome obstacles and eliminate fears. Can specifically deal with issues, such as fear of public speaking, fear of flying, overcoming procrastination issues, and improving low self-esteem.
- Hypnosis. Provides a deep state of relaxation, a blissful state between consciousness and unconsciousness, and a state of heightened suggestibility.
- Bariatric surgery for the mind. Sue Nordemo, the Monarch Health Coach, offers this unique, comprehensive program for obese individuals to help manage their food. It also provides pre and post bariatric surgery coaching.
- EFT/MTT classes. EFT (emotional freedom techniques) and MTT (meridian tapping technique) may offer relief from pain, a reduction in stress, and improvement in self-esteem, a boost to creativity, and relief from the emotional effects of trauma.
- Reiki. Monarch offers this 2500-year old non-invasive holistic technique that promotes self-healing and creates a sense of well-being.
- Digestive issues class. Offers 3 stages of relief for IBS and other digestive problems – emotional detoxification, creative stress management, and quantum imagery.
The Health Coaching Industry is Booming
The Worldwide Survey of Fitness Trends, conducted by the American College of Sports Medicine is an annual survey on the most important fitness trends each year. The 9th annual survey in 2015 showed wellness coaching taking the biggest jump from the previous year. Wellness or health coaching is booming, and Monarch Health Coaching is on the cutting edge of the industry. They offer numerous types of coaching and holistic therapy and are equipped to offer their clients a positive and beneficial experience.
Other Products and Services From Monarch
You can check out the website for Monarch Health Coaching at monarchhealthcoaching.com. Sue offers CDs on hypnosis, stress relief, smoking cessation, and sales motivation. Sue also offers many different classes and services for anyone who is seeking better health and a better life.
Special Bonus – Learn 32 ‘Guru’ Transformation Techniques when you fill in the form at the top right and click the “Watch The Videos Now” button. You’ll learn how to become a life coach in 30 days.
Writing Team, Coaches Training Blog Community