What is life coach training? Well, it is the training you need to become an effective life coach who can help clients find outcomes they seek. What is life coach training and will you need it to become a coach? No matter how much skill you think you have, you need life coach training!
Deciding whether to become a life coach? What is life coach training and is it right for you? Here are a few things to consider before you start looking for life coach training programs.
Life Coach Training is Right for You if:
- You have a strong desire to help others.
- You are compassionate, empathetic, and sympathetic.
- You’ve been through difficult or transformative life events and want to help others with your experience.
- You have a desire to be an entrepreneur and build your own business.
- You want a career that is both professionally and personally rewarding.
- You want a career that offers the opportunity to help others while also helping yourself.
- You want to make some good money in a great career!
3 Things You Must Get in Life Coaching Training
- Learning your craft. This should include several different classes on the skills and knowledge you need to be a coach who helps their clients achieve results. This is where the future coach is coached! You learn tools such as feedback, active listening, assessment, and inquiry, which will help you become a good coach.
- Learning how to build a coaching business. If a coaching program doesn’t have classes on how to effectively build and manage a business, then it might not be the right one if you are considering opening your own practice. These classes should help you set up shop, get organized, start marketing, and offers myriad ways to promote your service.
- Mentor coaching. This one is often overlooked by individuals thinking about becoming a coach. But, this is a must for any new coach. Accredited coaching programs will offer this, and it is one of the best ways to learn to coach!
What is Life Coach Training Going to Cost You?
Does price matter? Well, yes and no. The most expensive isn’t always the best, but this isn’t a decision you should make based solely on price – don’t just go for the cheapest. You have to carefully consider what each program offers, how it fits into your schedule, how it effects your budget, and how good their reputation and testimonials are.
The cost for life coaching training programs vary widely, but it seems as if you will be looking at around $1,000 for a quality program. Yes, you can find them cheaper, and some of them may be good, but no matter the price, make sure to do your due diligence on any program before you sign up and pay the bill.
What is Life Coach Training Worth To You?
What is life coaching training worth to you? That’s a question only you can answer. But, do your homework and find the right program for your needs and then the money you spend will seem like only a drop in the bucket. What is life coach training going to do for you? Help you enter a career that is rewarding, dynamic, and satisfying!
Writing Team, Coaches Training Blog Community