The question: What is an online fitness coach? The short and obvious answer: It is a fitness coach who helps clients online.
The question: What is an online fitness coach? The long answer below will help you decide whether this is a career path you want to take.
First, let’s answer the question: What is a coach?
- A coach can be an independent business owner or an employee of a company.
- A coach is 100% responsible for his or her own success. Their success is a direct reflection of how committed and dedicated they are to the their own success and the success of others.
- A coach is many things to many people, but mostly a coach is a facilitator.
- A coach is someone who helps clients identify their own goals and helps them find their own solutions for reaching a goal or make a significant life change.
Now, let’s answer the question: What is a fitness coach?
- Someone who teaches, inspires, and guides.
- Someone who understands health and wellness and is able to impart some of that knowledge when working with clients.
- Someone who provides support on fitness, nutrition, health, disease prevention, and diet.
- Someone who can help a client change their behavior and lead a healthier lifestyle.
The nest question sums it all up: What is an online fitness coach?
- Someone who understands the power of social media and is willing to use sites such as YouTube to promote and deliver value to clients and potential clients.
- An online fitness coach is someone who embodies everything it takes to be a coach, uses this knowledge and skill in the fitness realm, and conducts all or part of their coaching business online.
Now that we have described an online fitness coach, what do you think is the most important quality for any coach? Plenty of traits come to mind – strong work ethic, desire to help others, ability to listen well, and the ability to ask the right questions.
However, the most important quality of a good or great coach is positive energy. Yes, being 100% positive, even when being critical, is vital to your success as a coach. No Negative Nellies allowed in coaching. Mean, gruff, screaming football coaches won’t get the job done in the fitness coaching industry.
What is an online fitness coach? It is an individual who understands the value of being a coach, has a passion for fitness, and is tech savvy enough to put that business online.
What is an online fitness coaching success? Someone who can take their passion for helping others reach their fitness and health goals, and create a thriving business online through social media, websites, webinars, and ebooks.
Could this be you? Why not? The fitness coaching business is hot and getting hotter, and more people are looking online for help and information.
Special Bonus – Learn 3 simple ways to become a life coach with the “30-Days to Become a Coach” video toolkit when you fill in the form at the top right and click the “Watch The Videos Now” button. You’ll learn how to change your client’s life in 45 minutes.
Writing Team, Coaches Training Blog Community