What is priceless success coaching? Looking up this keyword phrase on Google and I find a coaching company called Priceless Success Coaching in Nantwich, Cheshire, United Kingdom. However, it looks like the company was dissolved in 2014. There is a company called Priceless Pilates Coaching in Los Angeles, and though success in Pilates is probably good for your mind and body, I’m not sure if this is the forum for Pilates instruction information.
Finding Priceless Success Coaching
Since I can’t find a company by this name, perhaps we can discuss some priceless success principles and how coaches are helping clients find the success they have always dreamed about. What are some of the basic tenets of success coaching that work? What do success coaches do and how do they do it!
What is Success Coaching?
Though everyone has a different definition of success, success coaching is about focusing on goals – personal, business, academic, or career. A success coach can develop a niche within the coaching industry, or any type of coach can use principles of success coaching in their specialty – life, wealth, health, career, and more. There doesn’t seem to be a company named Priceless Success Coaching, but there are definitely some crucial and priceless success principles that may not ensure success, but will certainly increase your odds of achieving it!
The Most Important Driver of Success
A top priceless success coaching principle is mood. You don’t hear coaches through the word “mood” around much, but it is one of the most important drivers of success. The chemistry of the brain is complex and not one of the focuses of coaching – serotonin, dopamine, and endorphins make us feel good, while shots of cortisol makes us feel bad. But, coaches can work with clients to alter the chemistry of their client’s brains just a bit.
Working with clients to help them control their moods is one of the best ways you can help them prepare for and achieve success. If they can change their chemistry, they can change their future.
Other Key drivers of Success – Priceless Information for Success Coaches
Here are a few more priceless (so important a value can’t be placed on them!) success coaching principles to consider when working with clients. These drivers of success should be an integral part of your coaching sessions.
- Goals. Every coach knows about the importance of identifying and setting goals, Without goals, there is nothing to strive for and no top run of the ladder to reach.
- Strategy. Also called an action plan or a road map – this is what the client uses to reach their goals. There is a pathway to success, and it is usually one that has been created, developed, and perfected by the client (often with the help of a coach) along the way.
- Focus. After setting goals and creating an action plan to reach those goals, it is critical for the client to stock to the plan.
- Culture. Just as creating a culture of success within a company is crucial, it is also important for an individual to create their own culture of success.
- Leadership. Not all your clients will be leading others, but every one of them has to be able to lead themselves. They must respect themselves, trust themselves, and communicate effectively with themselves.
These priceless success secrets can be used in any coaching practice and to find better outcomes for your clients. When you find enough outcomes and get great results for your clients, perhaps you can start calling your business, Priceless Success Coaching – it seems like that name is available!
Writing Team, Coaches Training Blog Community