Money Coaches Canada is one of the leading providers of advice-only financial planning and money coaching. They help their clients improve cash flow, reduce debt, invest wisely, save safely, and plan for both short-term and long-term goals.
The Founders of Money Coaches Canada
Sheila Walkington: Sheila is a former banker who truly desired to be a financial planner. When she made the move to financial planning she was disappointed in the usual business model of having to sell investments to make money in the industry. She became one of the first money coaches in Canada, who focused on teaching the basics of money management, instead of selling investments or picking stocks.
Karin Mizgala: Karin has more than 25 years of experience in the financial services industry. Like Sheila, she moved toward fee-based advice instead of sales. She is a respected keynote speaker and has attracted plenty of national media attention during her career in finance. With a background in finance, psychology, and counseling, she is in the ideal role as a money coach.
Money Coaches Across Canada
Though Money Coaches Canada started in Vancouver, and has its strongest presence in that area, it covers much of Canada with innovative and experienced coaches. From Ontario to Alberta to British Columbia, Money Coaches Canada can help clients with a broad range of coaching styles, experience, and innovative financial information.
Read All About Money Coaching
Sheila and Karin have written two books that give you an introduction to their money coaching and financial advice. Both of these books are available on Amazon (Amazon.ca).
- Unstuck: How to get Ahead Financially and Start Living the Life You Want – it’s a step-by-step money management system that can help you stop living paycheck to paycheck, start saving for the future, and begin making responsible and wise financial decisions.
- Your Money Map: How to Plan and Organize Your Money to Create Your Ideal Life – it’s a practical and hand-on workbook that provides you with financial knowledge and helps you build a plan to direct money to the right priorities and to reduce your financial stress.
Who Needs a Money Coach?
Canadians, Americans – they are many of us who can use the services of a money coach. You might need a money coach if:
* You’re in the middle of your career and you haven’t thought about or saved a dime for your retirement.
* You have two young kids and haven’t even started a college fund yet.
* You don’t know the difference between a stock and a bond.
* To you, investing is stashing money under the mattress.
* You look to your neighbor, or to the know-it-all co-worker for stock tips.
* You’ve maxed out all your credit cards.
* You don’t know how to create or follow a budget
If this describes you, then you should think about hiring a money coach to help you sort out your
financial life. If you live in Canada, and there is a Money Coaches Canada money coach near you,
hiring one of them might be the smartest and most important financial decisions you will ever make.
Give this strategy a try and see for yourself that it works. If you liked this coaching tip, leave a comment or use the handy bookmark buttons below to share it with others on Facebook, Twitter, Digg, etc. Thanks!
Writing Team, Coaches Training Blog Community