The end of the year is near, 2013 is right around the corner, and it’s time to take a look at some of the hottest coaching careers. If you are already a coach, or if you are thinking of becoming a coach, finding a hot niche is often the best way to go. A niche makes you the proverbial big fish in the small pond and means you can grab a bigger slice of the profit pie.
What is a Niche?
A niche is a specialized segment in the coaching industry. It specifically targets a market and offers services to the people who identify with that market.
5 Hot Coaching Careers
- Wellness Coaching. This one is not really a niche, but more of a segment of coaching industry. It is a large field, but there is always room for more. Why? Because people are aging and they don’t want to! Finding ways to help people slow the aging process, stay healthy and active, and deal with some of the problems that aging brings with it is filled with career potential. There are many niches and specialized coaching careers within the wellness coaching field that can certainly be explored.
- Home Business Coach. The economy stinks and it keep getting harder and harder to find the right job, or any job for that matter. More people are exploring the possibility of starting their own business, but the cost of getting an office, obtaining inventory, or buying supplies and equipment can be cost prohibitive. That is why many people look for a home business – overhead is low and start up costs are manageable. However, many people don’t know the first thing about starting a home business and a great coaching career choice is to become a home business coach.
- Retirement Coach. You already know that the population is aging and many baby boomers are heading toward retirement – well, here’s your chance to help out all those future retirees. Coaching people at or near retirement age on financial, housing, work, travel, estate, and other issues should be a wide open field in the years to come and one of the most profitable coaching careers you can choose.
- Online Marketing Coach. The world is now online and every business needs an online presence to survive and prosper. Careers are opening up in this online world and one of the hottest ones will be as an online marketing coach. Businesses need to promote and sell online, but many executives and managers still remain clueless about the online world – this is where you come in. Helping people achieve success on the Internet may turn into one of the most profitable coaching careers in the next few years.
- Sports Coach Coaching. No matter how bad the economy is, we love our sports. Sports coaching is a highly competitive yet lucrative field. Many coaches know the Xs and Os of their game, but have no clue how to deal with the players. As a sports coach coach, you can help sports coaches find their inner motivator, inner organizer, and inner teacher. Careers in this field should be booming as our love of sports continues to grow.
I an mot a verified prognosticator, but each of these five niches has a potential to develop into great coaching careers in the near future. Even if you cannot find any other coaches in one of these niches, that means it is wide open for you to be the very first one. Take a chance and be a coaching pioneer!
Writing Team, Coaches Training Blog Community