YOU Can Write And Make Videos For coachestrainingblog.com, Today
If you are a funny/smart/creative coach, coachestrainingblog.com is a great place to make your voice heard, make money, get links back to your own site, and attract clients.
No experience necessary. We will compensate you if it’s good. You talk directly to the editor — no form letter rejections.
Your work could be seen by thousands of people. We need articles, infographics and videos. Take your pick.
If you want to write the feature articles that coachestrainingblog.com is famous for you simply need to send us an article. The only thing we require is that you’re passionate, creative, and write for our readers (coaches and people that are interested in becoming coaches).
If you have made a high-quality video about coaching, send it to us.
If we like it, we’ll make a deal with you to feature it on coachestrainingblog.com and you’ll get tons of views within days.
We also love to pay you for creating videos for our youtube channel as well.
Who are we looking for?
Contributors who are experts in the following topic areas:
- Career Coaching
- The Life Coaching Business
- Coaching Tips, Techniques, & Methods
- Life Coaching
- Business Coaching
- Leadership & Executive Coaching
- Coach Training & Certification
- Online Coaching
- Becoming a Life Coach
- Health & Fitness Coaching
- Relationship Coaching
- Psychology Coaching
- Money & Success Coaching
Coachestrainingblog.com is one of the most popular coaching sites on planet Earth. If we feature your content, it will be seen by A LOT of people. We are very, very picky about the content we post, but if you’re good, we’ll pay you.
Types of Compensation:
- Cash Money
- A High Quality Link back to your website (good for improving your search engine rankings)
- Promotion to our networks
- Bragging rights as a contributor / writer for our site
What happens next?
If your article, infographic, or video is approved, we’ll make you an offer to grant us exclusive use in exchange for specific compensation.
Email your article, video, or infographic to email@example.com.
Article Submission Requirements:
- Articles should be at least 1600 words in length.
- Articles must be original work from the author and Unique to coachestrainingblog.com.
- Articles cannot contain any self-promotion.
- Contributor must agree with our Content Contribution Policy.
- Articles must gain final approval from our editor.