Not sure how to get coaching clients online as an emerging career coach, how about trying the tips in this article.
Career Coaching and The Advantages of Using a Career Coach
According to Noomi, the internet’s largest directory of professional coaches, career coaching, is a type of coaching that helps people find immense fulfillment in their careers by establishing professional goals, creating a plan, and overcoming obstacles that may be in the way. Career coaching helps individuals identify their career goals, develop a strategy with action steps to reach those goals, and provide accountability as they move along the path to achieving their desired goals.
Career coaches will help individuals with the following:
- Identify prospective employees
- Prepare a powerful resume and cover letters that can make you stand out among other applicants.
- Set goals that will lead to making progress in your career or job search
- Help you prepare for job interviews and build confidence. I wish I used a career coach back when I was still working in the corporate world. It would have helped my confidence level during job interviews.
- Helping with salary negotiations (includes benefits like health insurance and other perks)
- Gain lifelong career skills
How to Get Coaching Clients Online: Successful Marketing Strategies
I have always believed that to attract your target clients, you must go where they go, and that is the internet. One of the most useful tools that small businesses have today is the internet; it is a platform where service providers like coaching and consulting services related to their consumers or clients.
How can you get coaching clients online for your career coaching practice? Let’s look at a few tips that worked for several coaches.
- Locate Your Clients – Find out where your ideal clients hang out and go there. (check out online communities, blog sites, Facebook groups, LinkedIn groups, etc.).
- Building a Business Website – Launching a website nowadays doesn’t take much time at all. You can create one in minutes or have a professional do it. The presence of a website for your business is essential. It provides access to current and potential clients; a place where they can come and learn more about you and what you have to offer.
- Become a Blogger – Creating a blog for your business also draws your target audience to your site. You should share content that will appeal to your target clients. Your content must be of good quality.
- Coaching Discovery Calls – A discovery coaching call is a great way to attract clients online. Whatever the potential clients you were able to get from your website or social media, go the extra mile by setting up a complimentary session with them over the phone. Be fully present, actively listening to what they have to say. It is at this time individuals typically open up to you about their challenges, goals, and what their current needs are.
- Coaching Programs – Create coaching programs online that enable your prospective clients or audience to log in and watch videos relating to topics such as dressing for success, practical job interview tips, career training, etc.
Career coaching is a rewarding and fulfilling profession. How to get coaching clients online as a new coach shouldn’t be too challenging for you as long as you are committed and passionate about helping your clients get to the next level in their professional lives.
Would you like an endless stream of new coaching clients? Simply click the image to the right and email and I’ll send you free videos with step-by-step blueprints for generating a massive income from high paying coaching clients.
“Margaret K. Olubiyi
Writer, Coaches Training Blog community”