Volunteer life coaching opportunities are everywhere and offer a great way to contribute. One of the best ways to hone your skills, give back to the community, and network with others in your area is to offer your life coaching services as a volunteer.
Why Volunteer as a Coach?
Here are a few of the reasons that life coaches seek out volunteer life coaching opportunities:
- Give back to the community
- Help others who may lack the resources to get quality life coaching
- Volunteering matches with the values of a coach – to serve and help others
- To work on your coaching skills.
- To get to know the community
- To do a civic duty
- To have an impact in the lives of others
- To challenge yourself
- To donate your professional skills and experience
Volunteering is a great way to share your skills with those who might never be able to access quality life coaching and who may miss out on the very tangible benefits of working with a life coach. After all, one of the reasons you got into coaching in the first place was to help others – right? Volunteering is your chance to put those values to work in the truest and purest form!
Volunteer Life Coaching Opportunities are Everywhere
In most communities, it is fairly easy to find organizations and groups that can use your life coaching skills. I currently work with individuals who have just come out of the foster youth program – helping them develop goals and create strategic plans to reach those goals.
There are probably many groups in your area looking for quality life coaching help – organizations that work with youths, disadvantaged people, disabled individuals, low-income groups, homeless populations, and others who don’t have access to life coaches.
Organizations that work to help people rise above their current situations are most likely in need of life coaches. This is where you can start your search for volunteer life coach opportunities. There are also opportunities with other community groups in your area – for small business owners, seniors, and others. With the power of the Internet, it is easy to look for these volunteer opportunities.
Become a Better Coach by Being a Volunteer
Volunteering can make you a better coach. It can improve your skills – here’s why:
- Volunteer life coaching opportunities provide you with additional experience outside your normal practice. More experience and time spent coaching equals improved coaching skills.
- Working with groups outside your normal range of individuals gives you experience with different issues and helps you learn how to find more outcomes. Working with a different type of person gives you more skill when working with your paying client. This skill will translate to better outcomes and more income!
- Giving back to the community is the right thing to do. Altruism and charity work are rewarding for both the donor and the receiver, perhaps even more so for the donor. Giving is a great way to reenergize yourself and feel the benefits of helping others in need. Seeking out and actively participating in volunteer life coaching opportunities is a great way to make yourself feel better and make the world a better place!
Would you like an endless stream of new coaching clients? Simply click the image to the right and email and I’ll send you free videos with step-by-step blueprints for generating a massive income from high paying coaching clients.
Writing Team, Coaches Training Blog Community