Last night we had a coaching conversation on tools, techniques, Powerpoint and success as the topic of my monthly coach only mastermind. We discovered our top picks based on what creates lasting success for our clients and in our personal lives.
Monthly Mastermind for Coaches in the Wellness Industry
Every month I hold a conference call with new and experienced coaches all over the world. We talk about what we are doing, give space to ourselves to release, discover and create ways to stay motivated and inspired. I learned in my training with JTS advisors that there is nothing more important then accountability and support when Jeff created my first group mastermind for us. After the article was written about me in the New York Times posing the questions, Should a Life Coach have a life first?, I decided new coaches need an open space to talk and support eachother. We discuss important topics, expand our minds within different levels of diversity and challenge our knowledge in contribution to the world. This month we chose to focus our coaching conversation on tools, techniques and powerpoint. Our focused coaching conversation on tools, techniques and powerpoint was a big hit for all of the coaches who participated and I thought I’d share the most exciting discoveries with you this week.
Coaching Conversation on Tools, Techniques, Powerpoint and Consistent Success
The coaches conversed on tools, techniques, Powerpoint and success; deciding their favorite in each area that creates lasting success for their clients. We talked about tools that we offer our clients to take home, techniques we use in sessions and successful powerpoint presentations we have used for conferences.
All Coaches Agreed on First Place Tools, Techniques, Powerpoint and Lasting Success
I thought you might like the condensed version of our coaching conversation on tools, techniques, powerpoint and lasting success rituals that we agreed take first place.
- The top TOOL in our coaching conversation on tools, techniques, Powerpoint and lasting success was TIME BLOCKING.
Time Blocking involves:
- Defining your values
- Deciding on your priorities
- Setting goals
- Breaking down large goals into one hour/one day action steps
- Blocking out time in the week or month ahead in advance to take action on these smaller tasks
- Using reward and accountability to stay on track
2. The top TECHNIQUE discovered in our coaching conversation on tools, techniques, Powerpoint and lasting success was ACTIVE LISTENING.
Active listening involves:
- Asking powerful questions
- Filtering Information
- Tackling blind spots with awareness
- Finding the question that lands just right
- Listening at four levels- Downloading, Debating, Empathy, Meta Position
- Listening beyond words
3. The top POWERPOINT discovered in our coaching conversation on, techniques, Powerpoint and lasting success was discovering the HUMAN NEEDS
The human needs involve:
- Love and Connection
4. The top LASTING SUCCESS discovered in our coaching conversation on, techniques, powerpoint and lasting success was ACCOUNTABILITY and CONSCIOUSNESS.
Create Your Own Coaching Conversation
Last nights Mastermind group reminded me how thankful I am for the space each month to explore, surrender and release. It was simply rewarding to redefine and discover what is truly working in our daily practice within our business in our coaching conversation on tools, techniques and powerpoint.
Lasting success is important to me and accountability and consciousness really hit home. I find conciousness in my daily success ritual and accountability each month in this group for new coaches. The best thing you can do for yourself is find a friend, community, coach or fellow colleagues that you can form your own mastermind. You are welcome to join monthly mastermind with me each month at www.thersvprev.com.
Writing team, Coaches Training Blog Community