Insightful and profound coaching quotes can serve as a great source of motivation and inspiration. Most people have a few favorite quotes and Google makes it easy to find new ones for insight, encouragement, and inspiration. Great quotes can rock your world and move you to new heights of achievement and success.
It is amazing that the words of others can touch your heart, heal your soul, stimulate your brain, and rock your world. Coaching quotes can bring your practice to a new level and help you rock your client’s world.
10 World-Rocking Coaching Quotes
1. The first one is for those of us, coaches and clients alike, who avoid pressure as much as possible. The stairway to success can sometimes be stressful; it is how we react to the pressure of that stress which determines our levels of achievement.
No pressure, no diamonds – unknown
2. For the next collection of inspirational words, we look to the gods.
All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become. – Buddha
3. The next inspirational quote is from that ubiquitous author – unknown.
Life’s failures are stepping stones to success.
4. From the world of sports, we get one of the most motivational coaching quotes. The hockey great understood that you have to take a shot to score; in life, you won’t succeed if you don’t try.
You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. – Wayne Gretsky
5. The next one is one of the best coaching quotes, hidden inside a joke:
Five frogs are sitting on a log.
Four decide to jump off. How many are left?
Answer: Five. Why? Because there’s a difference
between deciding and doing. – Mark L. Feldman & Michael F. Spratt Five Frogs on a Log
6. Coaching is about change – if you want to reach a different destination, changes will be necessary, and a good coach can help their clients make the correct changes on their road maps to success.
If you wish your life was different, do your life differently.- Terence Houlihan
7. Coaches will do well to heed these words from one of the most fascinating and wise leaders of all time:
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. – Gandhi
8. Teaching clients to be leaders through the use of coaching quotes:
A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd. – Max Lucado
9. Using this quote will help clients see the need for both a dream and a plan to reach that dream.
Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. – Japanese proverb
10. The best and most motivational coaching quote comes from Eugene Bell, Jr., and it applies to coaching as well as all aspects of life. If you make this an every day motto in your personal life, you will be an extraordinary human being; if you make that a motto of your coaching practice, you will be an extraordinary and successful coach.
Aspire to inspire before you expire
Take these coaching quotes to heart and use them in your life and your coaching practice – you will not only rock your client’s world, but you will rock your own world as well.
Hope you took some great value out of this post today! I’d love to hear your feedback, so make sure you leave a comment with your thoughts or questions. And also, you can click on the Twitter button below to retweet this article… Thank you!
Writing Team, Coaches Training Blog Community