We all need some tips to crack it without coaching. We all need some pearls of wisdom to crack the code of life without paying for any expert help. Right?
What do I mean by “crack it?”
Cracking it – Happiness and Success
Cracking it is all about be happy and successful. Cracking it means to get there by yourself without the help of a life or career coach. These 5 tips to crack it without coaching will start you on your way to a happy and successful life.
Yes, life is all about happiness and success. Of course, definitions of these two terms are broad and varied. One person’s success may be another person’s failure. One person may be happy living a life of simplicity and relative poverty, while another may need the finest things in life to be content. Tips to crack it without coaching will have different meanings for different people.
If You are Already Happy or Successful – Stop Reading
Have you reached the pinnacle of success? Are you so happy you walk around whistling happy tunes all day? Are you so damn happy, even your best friends can’t stand you? If this is you, you can stop reading right now. You don’t need any life coaching and you certainly don’t need any tips on cracking it without coaching.
However, if you haven’t reached the levels of success and happiness you dream of, here are a few tips to crack it without coaching and without spending the money on any expert advice.
5 Tips to Crack it Without Coaching
- Understand how lucky you are. If you were born in the United States, Canada, or any other developed country, you are one of the luckiest people on the planet. If you are middle class or above in any of these nations, you are in an even more exclusive class. No list of tips to crack it would be complete without a complete recognition of how incredibly lucky you are.
- Change the way you ask questions about yourself and your life. Think about changing, “How can I get a job? To “How can I become the type of person employers will want to hire?” Change “How can I get a girlfriend” to “How can I become the type of person who women want to meet, date, and develop relationships with?”
- Don’t just say it, do it. If you walk around telling people that you are an artist, then you have a desire to be an artist, but you aren’t an artist until you actually have a body of work. That doesn’t mean you have to sell a damn thing or make a living as an artist, it means you have to paint and paint on a regular basis.
- Focus on the message, not the messenger. If you get fired or lose an important account, you are receiving negative feedback. Most people focus on the person who delivered that feedback., They place blame squarely on the messenger instead of trying to delve deeper into the message. Why was I fired? Why did I lose that account? How can I become a better employee, salesperson, or person?
- Obsession with possession, A list of tips to crack it without coaching would be worthless if it didn’t encourage you to give up your obsession with materials goods. No, that doesn’t mean you can’t strive to make lots of money. It doesn’t mean you can’t buy that Mercedes you have always wanted and can finally afford. It means that finding something you love to do and something that benefits others is just as important as a measure of success. Money is only one of the currencies that buy happiness – passion, charity, and love are all just as important, if not more so.
Special Bonus – Learn 3 simple ways to become a life coach with the“30-Days to Become a Coach” video toolkit when you fill in the form at the top right and click the “Watch The Videos Now” button. You’ll learn how to change your client’s life in 45 minutes.
Writing Team, Coaches Training Blog Community