What Education is Required to Become a Coach: Knowing Yourself
Once you know how to become a career coach who has discovered their ultimate passion and purpose, what education is required to become a coach will become much clearer.
How to Become a Career Coach who Knows their Ultimate Passion
The first step is to find your ultimate passion. What do you love? What do you hate? What education is required to become a coach who knows what their ultimate passion is?
Start by asking the following:
- What are you most passionate about? If you don’t know, then ask yourself IF you were going to be passionate about something, what MIGHT that be? We never really know; our reality is always a bit distorted. The key here is to just get started
- What do you desire most in life?
- What really drives you in life?
- What do you REALLY believe in? What would you give yourself up for?
- Who is a role model that you’d like to emulate? You can name several if you like.
How to Become a Career Coach who Knows their Purpose
Start by asking yourself the following questions:
- Why do you want to achieve your vision?
- What do you want your life and coaching to give you and others?
- What emotions do you want to experience as a result of building your life and coaching?
- What do you want to give, create or share?
How to Become a Career Coach who Knows their Vision
What education is required to become a coach who knows how to discover their ultimate vision? Continue to explore by asking yourself what you ultimately want to get from your life. Write out the story of your perfect day. Who are you around? What’s happening with family and friends? What do you do for work? For fun? Who do you spend time with? Who do you want to be as a result of your life and coaching?
What Education is Required to Become a Coach: A Goal
The last step in how to become a career coach who knows their ultimate passion and purpose is to set your ultimate goal. The ultimate goal is to exit your business. There must be a direct connection between your coaching now and your Ultimate Vision. How will your coaching get you there? What is your vision for your life when you quit or go part time? What is your exit strategy? Most people don’t ever get to this point. This stage takes a lot of responsibility. It’s been said, “Begin with the end in mind.” When you are clear about the path you will take, what education is required to become a coach will be crystal clear.
The Journey of Finding How to Become a Career Coach
Now that you know your ultimate passion and purpose, how to become a career coach and what education is required to become a coach who can achieve that vision should be more straight forward. The key is to keep your vision in front of you, so you can use it as a map to guide you along your path.
JTS Advisors Accountability Coach