Want to become a career coach? Jacksonville, FL may be a good location to seek out this personally and financially rewarding career. Want to be a successful career coach? Jacksonville FL is a city with good economic prospects, beautiful weather, and reasonable living costs.
According to Moody’s Analytics, the relative economic performance in the metro Jacksonville, Fl area has been outperforming the national average and projects to continue this trend. The economic strengths of the Jacksonville area are:
- Proximity to the coast ensures steady tourist dollars
- Military bases partially shield the economy from the ups and downs of the national business cycle.
- Higher per capital income due to skilled support jobs and combat pay.
The weaknesses of the Jacksonville area are:
- Low industrial diversity
- High reliance on federal spending
Career Coach Jacksonville Fl is a Great Career
In Jacksonville, both the financial services and health care sectors have seen a surge in hiring. Housing prices are once again on the rise and the economic outlook for the area looks bright. Being a career coach in an area that is on the economic upswing means that there is a pool of potential clients who may need assistance and guidance in their careers.
Though companies in the area are hiring, there is still plenty of competition for available good paying jobs, and a career coach can help clients design the best way to apply for, interview for, and secure that job ahead of the competition. A career coach can also help clients work on the short and long-term trajectoy of their careers.
Career coaching Jacksonville, FL means you are able to help others find the career dreams while you are in a position to jump start your own career in the coaching industry.
Why Do People Need a Career Coach?
- Most Americans spend a third of their lives at work; why not enjoy your employment?
- According to a Harris Interactive Poll, less than half of Americans feel satisfied at work and only 20 percent feel passionate about their careers.
- Some studies suggest that individuals will change their careers 5-7 times during their working lives.
Career Coach Jacksonville Fl – What Will You Do?
- Assist clients with the job search process
- Help clients decide what they want to become “when they grow up”
- Assess clients to help them decide who they are and what careers they should consider for success and happiness
- Provide evaluations to help clients discover their strengths and weaknesses
- Help clients find ways to improve their skills
- Work with clients to create the best possible resumes
- Help clients create a strategy to reach their career goals and dreams
- Work with clients to improve their interviewing skills
Are you a career coach? Are you thinking of becoming a career coach? Live in Florida? Live in the Southeast? You might want to consider Jacksonville. If you become a career coach, Jacksonville FL, is a dynamic area with good economic prospects. Hang out your career coaching shingle in Jacksonville – you will be on your way to success in a very rewarding career.
Writing Team, Coaches Training Blog Community